February 2, 2010
As a fellow alumni and faculty coordinator I am writing to request your important participation as a sponsor of the renovation of the faculty room that was completely burned 2 years ago. We need to raise P5 million pesos so that we can finish the job before June.
The 35 teachers occupying the faculty room are relocated in a lab with two teachers sharing 1 table each. It has become difficult for them to do their job in such conditions. We would like to start renovation this quarter and hopefully give the teachers the space they need by June. We are raising P6 million pesos for this project and we have so far raised P1 million pesos.
As you think back on your time in PSHS, you may, as I do truly appreciate what a PSHS education has meant to you through the years since graduation. And, I hope those memories will inspire you to consider a generous gift in honor of our teachers.
Donations may be coursed through the PSHS Foundation with the following options :
- Cash or check donations
- For payment at the PSHS Office, 2nd floor PSHS
- For pick up (call the PSHSFI office)
- For deposit to: PSHS Foundation Inc.
- BPI Current Account No. 4431-0000-54
- BPI Dollar Account No. 4431-0000-39
- BDO Savings Account No. 9011-0838
- Metrobank Current Account No 007-186-51649-0
- SMS/Text Donations
- Globe G-Cash: Type ‘amount_MPIN(4 numbers) and send to 2882-917-577-4734
- Smart Money: (Please call 924-0655)ul
- US-based donations through Ayala Foundation at www.af-usa.org Upon receipt of your donation, the Ayala Foundation will issue an official receipt and acknowledgment receipt. These documents are important when you file and claim tax deductibility. They will then inform us of your donation and transfer the donation to our account.
Please send your deposit/transaction slip via fax (924-0655) or email [email protected] or text/sms Liza Claveria (+63922) 8558420. Indicate that the donation is for the faculty room.
Once again, thank you very much for your continuous support and cooperation.
Chief, Curriculum and Instruction Services Division
PSHS Main Campus